Here’s a snapshot of my day:
- Josh wakes me up with sweet, warm, coffee kisses, “Byeeee…”
- Pop out of bed, make some strong, black Gevalia.. Take acidophilus, fish oil, milk thistle (best liver cleanser on the planet), two papaya enzymes (to aid degestion) + the standard two Ibuprofin gel caps.
- Have some breakfast: vanilla Greek yogurt and some Ruby Red grapefruit juice
- Hop in shower
- Get ready for dentist appointment
- Dentist- full pano x-ray + cavity drilled and filled (raw nerves exposed- extremely painful)- xray results- TMJ “condo” area (cheek & jawbone joint on right side) is “not looking good”- is extremely swollen and may have bone mutation/deformation from chronic TMJ- may need surgery- TMJ specialist referral
- Straight to Mom’s house- pick up grocery list/my treat- go shopping for both my Mom & I- ($300)
- Drop off groceries/go home- Josh is home early- he helps put away groceries
- Laundry/cleaning/dishes, etc.
- Two more Ibuprofin gel caps because mouth hurts like a &^%$# and novacaine has worn off completely
- Make dinner for Josh & i: steak, polenta, fresh collard greens, fresh portabella mushrooms, green onions, fingerling “smushed potatoes” w/sour cream/garlic & scallions
- Put away laundry/wash another load
- Dishes (again)
- Give dog (Chance) a bath
- Take another shower
- Make hot Epson salt foot soak for Josh
- Take dog for walk
- Come home- finish up remaining dishes
- Make Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer tea for Josh and I (w/honey- good stuff!)
- Put clothes into dryer
- Brush teeth & fall into bed early with stack of schoolbooks at 10:36 p.m.