Real Men Buy their Women Jalapeño Cheetos

Roses
Fine Dining
Chocolates
Sweet Nothings

Apparently, all it takes is a bag of Jalapeño Cheetos (and 3 cherry Blow Pops) to rock my world. 🙂

Carry on, WordPress!

1. YVONNE BECKWAY

Ha haaa. It’s the thought that counts!!!! Cherry Blow Pops, how can you not love that name?? xx

March 10, 2016 at 10:00 pm

• Exactly. 🙂 I was sitting here, loafing about, being vocal about wanting some snacks. Josh jumped up and beat a quick path to the gas station around the corner and came back with 2 small bags (TWO) of Jalapeño Cheetos, and my beloved Blow Pops. Does it get any better than that? I think not!

March 10, 2016 at 10:04 pm

2. I think that is AWESOME! It sounds like he was paying attention to what you really wanted at the time, which is way more meaningful than conventional romantic gestures any day 😀

March 11, 2016 at 8:47 am

• Here here, Amy. The only thing that could possible make this short list better is Guinness Stout, right? RIGHT. 😉

March 11, 2016 at 8:59 am

• Yess!! Yes! Guinness stout one one of my favorites!

March 11, 2016 at 10:20 am

• Mine too. There’s a Michelob variety (called “Amber Dark”) that’s almost as good. It’s my 2nd fave; you should check it out. Also, it’s cheaper than Guinness. (Win-win. :0)

March 11, 2016 at 10:43 am

• Ok. I see that we have a few things in common 😉 I’m on it! 😀

March 15, 2016 at 7:55 pm

• Haha… 🙂

March 16, 2016 at 9:29 am

3. I’ll take anything Jalapeno over romantic sweets and what-nots any day! 😀

March 20, 2016 at 7:06 pm

4. We are so totally twins.

March 31, 2016 at 8:03 am