Painting with Light

Pics taken manually with the Super Tak film lens + Digital Rebel XSI. Natural sunlight- some SOOTC/straight out of the camera/Spring Mill Park- Mitchell, Indiana 9/8/14 (“Painting with Light” my interpretation– start out with total blackness. Bring in the light subtly via ISO/sh. sp./ & ap.)

TreesMJ

SOOTC/straight out of the camera- cropped only

flowerMJstixMJ

fungusMJ

IllBeBlueMJ

millmj

lanternmj

loommj

TheWayMJ

Another SOOTC/cropped only
TheLightShowmj

hereweareMJ
brushmj

1. Beautiful! Love the close up perspective on these. I am especially fond of the one of the door. Something about it really grabs me. You’ve got skillz!

September 10, 2014 at 8:15 am

• You know what’s funny here? The lens I used (SMC- super multi coated Super Takumar) is a 135/3.5 telephoto lens, so most of these pics were taken from verrrrry far away. (Most, not all.) I haven’t used this particular lens in a little over a year- good to get it out and give it a spin. :0) Thanks for checking ’em out!

September 10, 2014 at 4:31 pm

2. LoveandFlats

I love the pink flower. Its beautiful.

September 10, 2014 at 6:40 pm

• Glad you enjoyed that. :0) Thanks for taking the time to view them! Great to see you.

September 10, 2014 at 8:15 pm

3. Anonymous

Whew! These are some really stunning captures. :))

September 11, 2014 at 8:09 am

4. Claude O

Whew…These are some really stunning captures! :))

September 11, 2014 at 8:11 am

5. Glad you are still able to make these wonderful photographs despite all the school pressures. I agree with a previous commenter…you do have skills!

September 11, 2014 at 11:05 pm

• Hey, the same can easily be said of you! I wish I could mae “art” out of an empty milk jug and a doll’s head…heheh. Thanks for stopping by though- always, Al. :0)

September 12, 2014 at 10:49 am